DRAW DATE: 3:30PM 15 SEPTEMBER
1. Bespoke handcrafted 18K white gold ring, featuring 0.55 carat diamond ring F in colour and Vs1 in clarity in a vintage setting, RRP $4990, Donated by House of Kdor and the K’dor family
2. LG 65” LED TV ( Model 65UM7600PTA UM76 ) $1695
3. R 54 Trampoline RRP $999. Donated by Springfree Trampolines
4. 18 Holes of Golf with 2 carts Value $690. Donated by Oatlands Golf Club
5. $500 Harvey Norman Gift Voucher. Donated by Harvey Norman
6. Bang & Olufsen Noise Cancelling Headphones Value $500 Donated by Next Technologies
7. Sicilian Wine Tasting Pack RRP $465. Donated by Somm Wines
8. Apple Airpods Value $200 Donated by K-Tech
9. Apple Airpods Value $200 Donated by Accucom
10. ifly VR Sky Diving Voucher RRP $199
11. . Voucher for One Term of Dance fees. RRP $150 Donated by Dance Sensation Performing Arts Studio
12. $100 Ultimate Gift Card for Him
13. Champagne and Wine Hamper
14. Whisky and Vodka Hamper
15. Men’s Personal Care Hamper
16. Men’s accessories and Rugby Hamper
The draw will take place at 3.30pm on Sunday, 15 September on the Main Stage.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Method of entry into the draw
Entrants must purchase a digital ticket/s through the purchase link at www.kingsfest.com.au (the website), the Kings App (the App) or printed raffle ticket prior to the close of entries at 1.00pm Sunday 15 September 2019.
Draw of the raffle
First prize of the raffle will be awarded to the first single ticket electronically and randomly drawn from the pool of entrants at 3.30pm
Sunday 15 September 2019.
This method will then follow for the awarding of each further raffle prize in their numerical order as promoted with the ticket being
removed from the pool of tickets upon being awarded a prize so that no ticket can win more than one prize.
Each prize winner will be notified by email (where an email address is provided) and by phone call (where a phone number is provided) within 24 hours of the draw of the raffle.
Entrants can contact email@example.com to confirm the list of prize winners. For privacy reasons such list will contain only the first name initial and surname of each winner and their respective prize number.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
Any and all taxes, liabilities and costs not included with the prize are the responsibility of the prize winner.
The winning entrant is to collect the prize at their expense from The King’s School Preparatory School Administration Office at 87-129 Pennant Hills Road, North Parramatta during normal school hours.
Non collection of a prize
In the event that a winning entrant has not been collected or made arrangements for the collection of a prize within thirty (30) days of them being notified, a further entrant will be drawn in accordance with the terms and conditions and awarded such prize - a process that will continue in this manner until such time as the prize is collected.
In circumstances of non-collection the entrant will have no entitlement of claim, damages or loss whatsoever.
Use of personal information
Entrants to the draw consent to The Fathers’ Association of The King’s School Preparatory School collecting, storing and using their personal and contact information to communicate with the entrant by email, telephone call, SMS and post for future administration, advertising, information broadcasting and the like until such time as the entrant may opt out of such communications at a future date.